Vacation Rental Insurance
Vacation Property Insurance to Cover Your Investment
Your property’s future depends on its security today. Waiting until it is too late is not the responsible decision.
Vacation Property Insurance can help cover your:
- Enhancement coverage for damage to the building(s) and contents caused by a guest, including theft.
- Enhancement coverage for animal/pet & liquor liability.
- No vacancy or standard occupancy restrictions as found on homeowner’s and dwelling policies.
- Liability continued over amenities: swimming pools, hot tubs, bicycles, small watercraft, rec areas + more
- Sole Props, Corporations, Partnerships, LLC’s, Trusts, accepted as named insureds
- Designed to entirely replace the current coverage on the property
- Additional structures
The vacation Property insurance policy entirely replaces a dwelling or landlord policy. It is written as a business policy, giving the short-term vacation rental owner comprehensive coverage for their building(s), contents, commercial business liability, and business income. It also includes personal liability when the rental “doubles” as the owners primary residence.
Do I need a special vacation rental insurance policy for my property?
Yes, and here’s why: Most insurance policies are designed to cover owner-occupied properties or second homes that will be used only by the family (or rented out year round). Vacation rentals are rented monthly, weekly, or even nightly, so they are often considered a different type of activity than is covered under home owner policies. A homeowner’s policy typically does not cover vacation rental activities, nor does personal liability coverage. You can read more here